Welcome to East Barnet Baptist Church (EBBC)
Loving Jesus - Serving the Community
Children and Youth Minister (Job Opportunity)
East Barnet Baptist Church is looking for someone dynamic, creative and passionate about Jesus to join our lively church in North London.
East Barnet Baptist Church is a growing vibrant multicultural church. We are seeking to appoint someone with proven experience to join our Leadership Team and help us grow and develop our ministry among the children and young people. This is a Part-time role (20 hours per week).
The Children and Youth Minister will take responsibility for the smooth running of all ministries related to the children and young people of the church and the wider community. This will include the following:
- Build and develop our ministry to children and young people in our church and local area
- Work with existing facilitators and provide support and opportunities for training
- Promote and encourage the integration of children and young people throughout church life
- Provide oversight for all work with children and young people
- Participate in Leadership Team Meetings
- Establish mutually beneficial links with other practitioners and organisations e.g. schools, N Flame etc.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a great team, working with an experienced Minister, facilitators and volunteers. We offer a salary up to £12,375 per annum.
There is an Occupational Requirement that the person is a practising evangelical Christian. An enhanced DBS check confirming that you are suitable to work with children and young people is necessary. Applicants should be in agreement with the Statement of Faith of the Evangelical Alliance. If you believe you are that person please visit our website
CV's are not accepted.
Please email your completed Application form and other documents
Closing date for applications: 25th October 2021
Interviews Date: 8th November 2021